HALO Bassinest Premier Series
Unfortunately, the Halo Bassinest sells so fast in our store we cannot guarantee this item. Please call (949) 721-1077 to guarantee your purchase. We're sorry for the inconvenience!
Halo Bassinest Swivel Sleeper in Classic Damask
The HALO™ Bassinest™ Swivel Sleeper is the only bassinet that rotates 360 degrees for the ultimate in convenience and safety. Now your little one can sleep as close as you like, while still safely in his own separate sleep area, reducing the risks associated with bed-sharing. In addition to bringing baby close, it swivels to make getting in and out of bed hassle-free. Its unique design means baby is visible at your eye level, allowing you to soothe your baby quickly, while mesh walls provide maximum breathability. In addition, its patented side wall lowers and returns automatically, allowing you to tend to your baby while still in bed – ideal for all mothers (especially those recovering from C-sections). Its stable, adjustable base fits next to almost any bed. Designed for babies up to five months or 20 pounds. Also includes a soothing nightlight, sounds, music, vibration and nursing timer.
- Rotates and swivels 360 degrees to bring baby to you for close, safe sleep.
- Sidewall lowers so it’s easy to stay in bed while tending to your baby.
- Unlike other bassinets, its 360 degrees rotation makes getting in and out of bed hassle-free.
- Ideal for nursing mothers and mothers recovering from C-sections.
- Stable 4-point base adjusts to fit most beds from 24” to 34” tall.
- Base easily tucks under bed and requires only 32” clearance from wall, making it ideal for small spaces.
- Includes nightlight, 3 soothing sounds, 3 lullabies, nursing timer and vibration, all with 30-minute auto shutoff.
- Includes 100% polyester coordinating fitted sheet.
- Made from stain-resistant polyester that wipes clean with a damp cloth. Sheet is machine washable.
- Recommended for babies up to 20 lbs or 5 months of age, maximum is 30lbs.
- Mattress pad is waterproof and contains no toxic flame retardants.