Woolino Infant 4 Season Sleep Bag - Grey Stars
- 100% Natural, made of premium luxuriously-soft hypo-allergenic Australian Merino wool; GOTS certified organic cotton outer. Machine-washable. Naturally fire resistant.
- Optimal weight Merino lining so it can be used in all 4 seasons.
- Basic no-snap design with a unique two-way zipper that unzips from top and bottom for easy dressing and quick diaper changes. Opens completely flat.
- Premium quality product backed by the industry-leading One Year Warranty from a US company with US customer service.
- Buy with confidence from Woolino, the makers of the #1 selling and #1 rated Merino wool baby sleep sack in USA and Canada since 2010.
Are you worried about which weight sleep sack to use and whether your baby will be too hot or cold while sleeping?
With Woolino there is no need to worry because the exceptionally breathable Merino wool naturally regulates baby's body temperature to ensure s/he sleeps safely and comfortably through the night.
This luxurious baby sleeping bag will save you buying different TOG ratings as it can be used year-round.
There is no better sleep sack then Woolino. If you want your child to have a safe, healthy and most comfortable sleep, which will give you a piece of mind and a good night sleep as well - buy Woolino.
• 100% Natural: Silky-soft Australian Merino wool lining & organic cotton outer
• Can be used in all 4 seasons - suitable for room temp. 63-77F (17-25C)
• Unlike any other fiber, Merino regulates body temperature keeping baby warm when it's cold and cool when it's hot
• Reduces the risk of overheating - a risk factor for SIDS
• Zipper-pull guards to protect child's skin and prevent child from chewing on the zipper pull
• Machine washable. Can be tumble-dried
• Nursery thermometer with dressing guide included
• Beautifully packaged in 100% biodegradable gift box
• Meets all US CPSC children safety requirements
• Woolmark certified Merino. GOTS certified organic cotton. All the fabrics and accessories are OEKO-Tex 100 certified (tested for 100 harmful substances)
Medical studies have shown that babies sleeping in Merino wool settle more quickly, wake and cry less, sleep longer and gain weight faster. Significantly finer than other types of wool, Merino is the perfect fiber to have next to child's sensitive skin. It breathes, regulates temperature, manages moisture, it is hypoallergenic, easy to care for, and durable. It is naturally perfect.