Woolino 4 Season Sleep Bag 2M - 2YR in Blue
- #1 rated and #1 selling Merino wool sleep sack in US and Canada. Winner of Mom's Choice Award and Creative Child's 2012 Top Choice of the Year Award.
- 100% Natural, made from premium luxuriously-soft hypoallergenic Australian merino wool. GOTS certified organic cotton outer. Machine-washable. Naturally fire resistant.
- Optimal weight merino lining so it can be used in all 4 seasons. One size: 2m - 2yrs. This is the one and only baby sleep bag you will need until your child turns 2.
- Maximum versatility: Both shoulder snaps and two-way side zipper for easy dressing and diaper changes; Closable seat-belt slots for easy transfer from car to crib.
- Premium quality product, backed by the industry-leading One Year Warranty from a US company with US customer service
Are you worried about which weight sleep sack to use and whether your baby will be too hot or cold while sleeping?
With Woolino there is no need to worry because exceptionally breathable merino wool naturally regulates baby's body temperature to ensure s/he sleeps safely and comfortably through the night.
This luxurious baby sleeping bag will also save you buying lots of different sizes and TOG ratings as it comes in one standard size that fits babies 2m - 2yrs old and it can be used year-round.
• 100% natural: Silky-soft Australian merino wool lining & organic cotton outer.
• One universal size, 2mo -2yrs. For smaller babies simply close the underarm snaps to adjust the fit.
• Can be used in all seasons - suitable for room temp. 63-77F (17-25C).
• Unlike any other fiber, merino regulates body temperature keeping baby warm when it's cold and cool when it's hot.
• Reduces the risk of overheating - a risk factor for SIDS.
• Zipper-pull guards to protect child's skin and prevent child from chewing on the zipper pull.
• Opens completely flat for easy dressing.
• Machine washable. Can be tumble-dried.
• Nursery thermometer with dressing guide included.
• Beautifully packaged in 100% biodegradable gift box.
• Meets all US CPSC children safety requirements.
• Woolmark certified merino. OEKO-Tex 100 certified fabric and accessories (tested for harmful substances).
• Also available in toddler size 2-4 years
Medical studies have shown that babies sleeping in merino wool settle more quickly, wake and cry less, sleep longer and gain weight faster. Significantly finer than other types of wool, merino is the perfect fiber to have next to child's sensitive skin. It breathes, regulates temperature, manages moisture, it is hypoallergenic, easy care and durable. It is naturally perfect.